Paper submission is CLOSED NOW
Manuscript Style Information:
- • Authors should submit Full papers, not just an Abstract.
- • Only papers prepared in PDF format will be accepted.
- • Paper Length: Up to 10 pages, including figures, tables & references. Additional pages are permitted with over-length page charge of US$75/page for Foreign Author and INR 1500/page for Indian Author, to be paid during author registration.
- • Paper Formatting and Margins: Please carefully follow the AISC Springer template for specifications.
- • No page numbers please. The same will be inserted during proceedings.
NOTE: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.
Following this link (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=socta2017) you can log in using your EasyChair Username and Password. From the top menu that appears (the black ribbon) you choose "submissions" from the left, and then click on "add a submission" link to the right side of the screen. Click on "continue" at the bottom of the screen. Finally you fill out all the necessary information concerning the submission, upload the paper and click on "submit".
Papers must be submitted within the deadline given and electronic submission in PDF is required. The page limit for a full-length paper is 10 pages, with extra page charge from 11th page onwards. Short papers describing novel research visions, work-in-progress or less mature results are also welcome, with a minimum limit of 5 pages.
Please refer to the author templates given below: